Improve your testing dramatically with the Cypress Dashboard
Check out our pricing plans here.
Use the power of parallelization to run more tests, faster
- Decrease test maintenance by up to 75%
- Identify and resolve issues in CI more quickly
- Ship and release more features, with greater confidence
Reduced Execution Time
Accelerate test speed, and spend more time developing
Unlock critical data and results for your team
- See the exact point of failure in your UI with auto-generated screenshots of test failures
- Visualize the impact of every error by watching full video recordings of any test you run
- Get notified instantly when tests fail with our GitHub and Slack Integrations
How it works
The Cypress Dashboard Service is an optional web-based companion to the Test Runner.
It provides timely, simple and powerful insights on all your tests run at a glance.
With automatic parallelization and load balancing you can optimize CI and run significantly faster tests.
Setup to record tests
- See how many tests failed or passed - and how healthy they are.
- Get the entire stack trace of failed tests.
- View screenshots taken on test failure.
- Watch a video of your whole test run, or at the point of failure.
- Manage who has access to your recorded data.
- See detailed insights into the performance of individual tests and specs to identify potential bottlenecks.
- Automatic load balancing and parallelization ensure tests run as fast as possible.
- See all results in one place.
Maximize efficiency with parallelization
Split your tests across multiple CI machines and drastically reduce your run times.
CI Machine #1
login.spec.js 5 min
widget.spec.js 3.4 min
search.spec.js 1.6 min
admin.spec.js 2.5 min
CI Machine #1
CI Machine #2
CI Machine #3
- 0 min
- 5 min
- 10 min
- 12.5 min
- 5 min
Automatic load balancing
Cypress will automatically balance your spec files across the available machines in your CI provider.
Spec test run duration history
- Spec test run times (min)
Predicted test duration
Organize your test runs with grouping
Use grouping to associate multiple jobs on a single CI build to a single test run.
Grouping is great for...
The Cypress Slack app provides real-time results for your Cypress tests, all in one place — improving remote collaboration and giving wider visibility into test behavior.
- Improve cross-team collaboration by instantly surfacing Cypress results to the teams that need visibility
- Confirm that key tests pass prior to launching new products or features
- Reduce the time it takes to catch failed tests
Merge Confidently with Status Checks
Cypress Dashboard will report status of test runs as GitHub commit status checks for every run group or every spec file in your test-suite. Prevent PR merges until all your Cypress tests pass.
Test Results In Your Workflow
via Pull-Request Comments
Detailed test run information conveniently posted as PR comments that include test run statistics, specific test failures, related screenshots, and deep links to the Cypress Dashboard to help you quickly resolve problems.
Cypress is built for scale
No matter how big (or small) your project
test run hours
Q. Is the Dashboard optional?
Q. Why do I need the Dashboard?
The Cypress Test Runner does an amazing job of providing an excellent local experience as you write your tests day-to-day. However, as you build up a suite of tests, you'll typically integrate and run these tests in CI. The Cypress Dashboard enables you to visualize these tests and provides insights into your test runs so they can be optimized. With parallelization and automated load balancing built in too, you can run your tests across as many containers or machines as you want to.
Q. How do I record my runs?
Q. Do you see my code?
No. Your application code is never transferred or touched by us in any way. We never request or need access to Github, your CI provider, or your source code. The Dashboard only collects test metadata and artifacts. These include screenshots, videos, test results, errors, environment variables, and logs. These can still contain sensitive information which is why we recommend setting up a private project in the Dashboard.
Check out some projects in our Dashboard Service:
We have a roadmap packed with ongoing improvements. Cypress is getting better and better every day.
Our docs are super thorough and cover every API command, plus examples to help you and your team maintain quality tests.