Microsoft MVP for TypeScript, OSS fanatic, Book Author, Eggheader, Youtuber, That TypeScript Guy.
Basarat Ali Syed 🇦🇺
Lead Engineer at Target Corp. Conference organizer for the Asia Pacific region, covering Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam with a focus on Agile and DevOps.
David Nguyen 🇺🇸
QA Lead & Test Automation Maker at Slido. Testing pragmatist with a background in psychology.
Filip Hric 🇸🇰
Founder of Let Your Nerd Be Heard, Award-Winning Entrepreneur, Amazon #1 International Best Selling Author, International Public Speaker, and Microsoft MVP in Developer Technologies.
Justin James 🇺🇸
Principal Test Automation Engineer at News UK. Tech Blogger at mariedrake.com with a focus of educating Developers and QA Engineers on testing and test automation.
Marie Drake 🇬🇧
Nikola Đuza 🇷🇸
Software craftsman at Société Générale full-stack developer, and tech speaker.
Rodolphe Bung 🇫🇷
Stefano Magni 🇮🇹
Senior Front-end Developer at OLX Group, tech speaker, egghead.io instructor, and jQuery evangelist.
Tomasz Lakomy 🇵🇱
We ❤️ our community of developers and QA engineers. Ambassadors go the extra mile – sharing their knowledge through blog posts and articles, webcasts, conferences, meetups, and other events.
Our goal is simple — to support and highlight their contributions and share the joy of testing!
Upcoming Ambassador Events
Join The Mission
Here's what makes our community special.
- A passion for educating fellow devs/engineers
- Experience delivering Cypress talks at conferences, meetups, and other events
- Demonstrated community building
- A love for testing applications with Cypress!
- Free subscription to the Cypress Dashboard
- Exclusive Cypress Ambassador swag
- Private Slack channel to get the latest on upcoming features
- Promotion of events, blog posts, and more on Cypress channels
- Help transform testing experiences for devs and QA engineers around the world
Apply to the Ambassador Program!
We have a roadmap packed with ongoing improvements. Cypress is getting better and better every day.
Our docs are super thorough and cover every API command, plus examples to help you and your team maintain quality tests.